How to Add a Meal Plan:
1. Click on “My Account” above the Eagle Dining logo.
2. Sign In or Create a Campus Dish Account. This is not your USM Soar Account.
3. Pick the meal plan you would like for the semester, Add to cart and check out.
*The Eagle Dining office will process and change new Dining Plans within 5 business days. Please note that by selecting the “Invoice Payment” option, meal plans, meal plan changes and dining dollar sales will not activate until the Fall 2017 semester.
• Students living on campus are required to purchase a meal plan.
• There are three different options, Click Here to view your options.
• Dining Dollars can be added to your meal plan for additional spending with your meal plan.
• All residential meal plans come with unlimited dining in the all-you-care-to-eat Fresh Food Company and Real Food on Campus in Hillcrest along with Bonus Bucks that can be used at retail locations.
• Bonus Bucks can be used at any of the 13 retail dining locations on campus - cafes, restaurants, and convenience stores. At any time, you can purchase additional dining dollars on top of your meal plan. Purchase more Dining Dollars here.
• Students living off-campus are not required to have a meal plan but greatly benefit when they do! The commuter plans provide flexibility and convenience. These can be used at any on campus dining location.
• Commuters are able to choose from any of our meal plan found here: Off Campus Plans
*Meal Plans are for the academic year and will be automatically billed each semester. Changes to Dining Plans can be done online or by coming into the Eagle Dining Office, located on the ground floor of the Thad Cochran Center. For Questions please call 601-266-5376.
Click Here for “On-Campus” plans
Click Here for “Off-Campus” plans
Click Here to add Dining Dollars