What is a Meal Plan?
Meal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, the Fresh Food Company, located in the Thad Cochran Center.
To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at The Fresh Food Company!
Bonus Bucks come with the purchase of certain meal plans and may be used at any USM Dining location. These expire at the end of each semester. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
If you run out of Bonus Bucks, you can reload Dining Dollars. Dining Dollars may be used at any USM Dining location. Dining Dollars are used just like cash and one Dining Dollar is equal to one dollar. Unused Dining Dollars roll over from fall to spring semester. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Buy More Dining Dollars, Get More Dining Dollars Free!
- Add $300, get 10% extra for free!
- Add $500, get 15% extra for free!
Guest MealsGuest meals come with the Unlimited Meal Plans, To The Top and Black & Gold. Guest meals can be used in The Fresh Food Company when you have friends and family visit campus.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends
Managing Your Plan
To check your Meal Swipes, Bonus Bucks and Dining Dollars balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit or call the Eagle Dining Office in 118 College Drive #5063, open Monday-Friday 8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M., 601-266-5376
- Bonus Bucks or Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Dining Dollars.